II. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. russianlivelessons.com provides its service (the “Service”) to you, subject to the following Terms of Service.
2. By accessing or using the Site, you (“you”) confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You also confirm that you are either at least 18 years old or, if you are younger than 18, that you have the permission of your parent or legal guardian, who will take responsibility for your compliance with these Terms of Service.
3. These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time by russianlivelessons.com. Your continued use of the Service or the Site after any such changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
4. If you do not agree to comply with these or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service or the Site.
III. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The Service allows users that register for an account on the Service (each a “User”) to take online lessons, courses and consultations in the Russian language.
IV. PAID SERVICES
1.The ordering process for Paid Services on the Site allows you to check your order before you proceed with your purchase: please check the details of the order before you proceed to payment. We will send you a confirmation email each time that you purchase a Paid Service. The contract between you and Website Owner for the relevant Paid Service, which is subject to these Paid Services Terms, is formed at the time we send such confirmation email.
2. By placing an order, you agree to pay the stipulated fees (which may be separately agreed with Website Owner) for the relevant Paid Service(s) by credit card or any other form of payment accepted by Website Owner, along with the VAT (if applicable) and any other fees or amounts associated with such Paid Service(s). The most recent fees for each Paid Service are set out here: www.russianlivelssons.com/register and you acknowledge and agree that such fees may change from time to time. Any price changes will be announced on the russianlivelessons.com website and will not affect existing subscriptions (so if you have signed up for a membership for a certain price, price changes won’t affect your existing subscription, and will only apply to any future subscription purchase).
3. russianlivelessons.com uses secure payment service providers to make sure that your payments are secure.
4. In relation to Paid Services that are offered on a subscription basis, russianlivelessons.com offers different subscription periods so that you can choose the one that best meets your needs. Payment for subscription-based Paid Services is made in advance. Details of the different subscription types and prices are available here: www.russianlivelessons.com/register
5. russianlivelessons.com may run promotions and free offers which may be subject to additional terms or restrictions. These promotions and offers may not be shared among different Users.
6. You may cancel a purchase of ‘Private lesson’, ’8 Private lessons’, ‘Trial lesson’ and ‘Consultation of a Paid Service and claim a refund from Website Owner for any reason no later than 24 hours before a class starts.
7. Website Owner may suspend or terminate your access to and/or use of any one or more Paid Services immediately and without liability if
7. 1. Website Owner has reason to believe that you are in breach of or have acted inconsistently with these Paid Services Terms; or
7.2. russianlivelessons.com is entitled to suspend or terminate your account, or your use of the Service generally, under clause 9 below
All payments for Courses,Classes and or Discount coupons are non-refundable, except as follows:
1. a 100% refund of the purchase price for a single not used online class will be made for cancellations that are made no later than 24 hours before a class starts.
2. a 100% refund of the purchase price of 8 lessons package of all unused classes will be made for cancellations that are made not later than 24 hours before a class starts, classes that are already used will be charged at our standard hourly rate for each singular class taken for the said package.
3. No refunds will be made for the purchase of Membership plans under any circumstances.
4. Refunds will be made via PayU.com no matter the payment method used for the initial payment.
5. Refunds for group lesson purchase will be made in case if there is only one person registered for the lesson.
6. Refunds of classes bought at a discounted or promotional or bulk rate. When a User buys classes at a bulk, discounted or promotional rate then it is assumed that the User will take all of the classes they originally bought. Should the User wish to apply for a refund during the refund period of available as detailed above, then the discounted or promotional price they received will not apply and they will only be granted a refund assuming that each class that they have taken already be charged at our normal standard hourly non-discounted rate for the package that the User had selected, and any refund will only be calculated with any excess money left over.
VI. RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
A class may be rescheduled or canceled by using our booking system or writing an E-mail to email@example.com no later than 24 hours before the original class reservation. Any cancellation after 24 hours before the class then the full class credit is payable and will not be re-credited. If no rescheduling has been done and a User fails to attend the class then that will be deemed as though they have attended and they will be charged for that class.
VII. CLASS ATTENDANCE
The Teacher will wait for 20 minutes from the start time of the class and if after 20 minutes the User does not connect to Skype and start the class then the Teacher will treat that class as having been taken and no refund will be given for nonattendance.
VIII. CANCELLATION BY THE TEACHER
Occasionally the Teacher may have an unavoidable emergency or illness that could result in them having no option other than to cancel your class for that day or week. When this happens you will be sent an Email as soon as the Teacher knows. You as the User will not be charged the class credit for the canceled classes and you are free to re-book your class or classes at a time when the Teacher advises you that they can recommence work.
IX. CLASS SCHEDULING
Classes are scheduled on Booking system of the russianlivelesons.com or via mail. at russianlivelessons.com. ALL CLASSES MUST BE SCHEDULED AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
X. GROUP CLASSES
When a Group Class is offered or a Group Price is given, that price is given to ONE person even if they decide to have another person join the class. The Group lesson will be held if there are at least two persons registered for the class.
XI. ACADEMIC CLASS HOUR
Each class that is listed will be allocated a class of 60 minutes.
XIII. USER CONTENT AND BEHAVIOUR ON THE SERVICE
1. All information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials which are posted uploaded, emailed or transmitted via the Service by Users (“User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. Website Owner accepts no responsibility at all for any User Content that any User uploads, posts, emails, transmits or otherwise makes available via the Service. Website Owner does not control the User Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content.
2. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Website Owner liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content made available via the Service.
3. You acknowledge that Website Owner does not monitor User Content, but that Website Owner shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, move or delete any User Content that is available via the Service that breaches the Terms of Service or is otherwise (in Website Owner’s sole discretion) objectionable.
4. Website Owner does not claim ownership of the User Content. By submitting User Content to the Service, you grant Website Owner a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify and publish such User Content (i) in respect of User Content which is submitted to your Profile, for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Profile within the Service at all times until your Profile is terminated, (ii) in respect of other User Content, indefinitely for the purposes of the normal operation of the Service, and (iii) in respect of User Content which provides comments on the Service (whether in your Profile or not), for the purpose of marketing the Service to third parties. If you don’t want Website Owner to display your User Content anymore, you can delete your account at any time and your information won’t be visible to other users. Please be aware that due to technical reasons beyond our control, it might take some time until your personal information disappears completely from search engines (such as Google). You also acknowledge that some User Content (such as comments, posts or messages) not included directly within your Profile, may remain after the cancellation of your Profile. In addition, Website Owner hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable worldwide license to access and view User Content of other Users within the scope of your normal use of the Service whilst you have an active account.
5. You agree to use the Service in a diligent, proper and lawful manner and to ensure that you do not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any rights of third parties. In particular, you agree not to use the Service to:
5.1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
5.2. harm minors in any way;
5.3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a russianlivelessons.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
5.4.use the Service as a forwarding service to another website;
5. 5. forge headers or otherwise manipulate any content transmitted through the Ser.vice in order to disguise its origin;
5.6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined in clause 19) or confidentiality rights of any party;
5.7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, or any other form of solicitation;
5.8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5.9. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
5.10. harass any other Users;
5.12. collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above; and/or
5.13. promote other sites or services which are not related to the Service offered by russianlivelessons.com
6. You acknowledge and agree that Website Owner may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms of Service or the Paid Services Terms; (c) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Website Owner, its Users, and the public.
XIV. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
External links may be provided for informative purposes but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
XV. PUBLIC AREAS
The Website Owner of this Website is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include chat rooms or any other public area found on the website). Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner of this Website. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
1. defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
2. publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
3. violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
4. submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
XVI. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR ALL OUR ONLINE CLASSES
The Website Owner of Website shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any class price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
1. You can cancel your account and your use of the Service at any time using the cancel function within the “Settings” section of your Profile. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your Profile and all information contained therein may be deleted by Website Owner. However, you acknowledge that some User Content (such as comments, posts or messages) not included directly within your Profile, may remain after the cancellation of your Profile. Website Owner accepts no liability for such deletion of information or content.
2. You agree that Website Owner may terminate your account Website Owner has reason to believe that you have breached or acted inconsistently with the Terms of Service. Following such a termination, Website Owner may remove and discard any of your User Content within the Service (including, but not limited to your Profile), and may also terminate any contracts, verbal or written or assumed, in conjunction with your deleted Profile.
3. Website Owner reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof). Notice of any such modification or discontinuance shall be posted on the Site wherever possible. You agree that Website Owner shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service (except to the extent set out in clause 4 above in respect of Paid Services) unless otherwise agreed between Website Owner and such third party.
XVIII. RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express prior written consent of Website Owner.
XIX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1.You acknowledge and agree that all Intellectual Property Rights in the Service, the Site and all content (including text, videos, images or other materials) contained within the Site and the Service other than User Content (“Content”) belong to russianlivelessons.com and its licensors and that, except for the limited licence rights granted to you under clause 19.2, Website Owner expressly reserve all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Service, the Site, and the Content.
2. Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, Website Owner grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use the Site, the Service, the Content in each case for your own personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with these Terms of Service and any other written or other instructions of Website Owner (including any instructions or parameters set down within or as part of the Site or the Service).
3. You agree:
3 1. not to access the Site, the Service or the Content by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by russianlivelessons.com for use in accessing the Service; or
3. 2. except as expressly authorized by Website Owner not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service in whole or in part.
XX. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Where you are using a Paid Service Website Owner warrants that such Paid Service will comply in all material respects with its description as set out on the Site.
2. You understand and agree that the Site, the Service, and the Content are provided “AS IS” and that you use the Site, the Service and the Content at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Website Owner expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In particular and without limitation to the foregoing, Website Owner does not, except to the extent provided to the contrary under the warranty in clause 14, assume any responsibility for any improvement of your language learning; the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or non-delivery of information; failure to store any user communications or personalisation settings; restriction or loss of access; any bugs or other errors; unauthorised use due to your sharing of access to the Service; or any malfunction and/or inadequacy of the internet connection or the computer you are using. In addition, Website Owner does not warrant that the Service or any part of it will be uninterrupted or error-free. However, this clause is subject to clause 15.3 below.
3. Without prejudice to clause 20.2 but subject to clause 20.4, you expressly agree that Website Owner shall not be liable for any:
3.1. loss of profit;
3.2.loss of goodwill;
3.3 loss of use;
3.4 loss of opportunity
3.5 loss of data
3.6 loss of anticipated savings; (in each case whether direct or indirect)
4. In the event that you have a dispute with another User relating to, arising from, or in any way connected with the use of the Site or the Service, you release Website Owner from all claims, demands, and damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
XXI. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and Website Owner shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey without regard to any conflict of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You and Website Owner agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts the Republic of Turkey, except that Website Owner may seek injunctive relief in any jurisdiction in order to enforce its rights under these Terms of Service.
2. Third party rights. Under these Terms of Service, no person other than you and russianlivelessons.com shall have any rights in relation to your access and/or use of the Site, the Service and/or the Content of russianlivelessons.com.
3. Waiver and severability of terms. The failure of Website Owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
4. Alteration. The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
5. Entire agreement. You agree that these Terms of Service represent the entire understanding between you and Website Owner in respect of your relationship with russianlivelessons.com as a User (except in respect of Paid Services, which are governed by the Paid Services Terms in addition to these Terms of Service). These Terms of Service supersede any previous agreements between you and russianlivelessons.com including any previous version of these Terms of Service.
1. Please contact me for any question you might have or report any breaches of the Terms of Service.
Rumelifeneri yolu, Sinpas sitesi
Block: Safir 1-4
2. Website Owner may contact you and send you notices, including those relative to changes in these Terms of Service, by email, regular post or by posting announcements on the Site.